- You Are Here:
- Programs & Events
RidgeFest 2023: CANCELLED
Come out and enjoy this southside summer tradition with great food, rockin' entertainment, and fun for the whole family!
Want to be a vendor? Call 708-425-7700.
Voted "Best Neighborhood Festival 2019" by the Daily Southtown!
Voted "Best Neighborhood Festival 2016" by the Daily Southtown!
Be sure to check out our Merchant Lane featuring everything from hand-crafted items to light-up toys.
Also don't forget to bring your appetite and indulge in one or all the goodies brought to you by Restaurant Row. We will have something for everyone, from burgers and fries, to funnel cakes and ice cream!
And to wash it all down we will have a variety of adult beverages supplied by Hayes Beer.
The festival's main entrance is located at Birmingham and Oak.
Chicago RidgeFest is on FaceBookFor the most up-to-date information on RidgeFest news, check out our FaceBook Page here.
Local Hotel InformationBelow is a list of some nearby hotels located close to the highway.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Chicago-Alsip: 5000 W. 127th St. Alsip, IL 60803 (708) 371-7300
- Holiday Inn Express Crestwood: 13330 S. Cicero Ave. Crestwood, IL 60418 (708) 597-3330
- From Chicago: Take I-55 South (Stevenson Expressway) to Harlem South Exit to 107th Street. Take 107th Street east to Ridgeland Avenue. Go north on Ridgeland Avenue to Washington (which is approximately 104th Street). Go east on Washington to Oak.
- From North: Take 294-South to the 95th Street east exit to Ridgeland Avenue. Go South on Ridgeland Avenue to Washington (which is approximately 104th Street) to east on Washington to Oak.
- From South: Take 294-North to the 95th Street east exit to Ridgeland Avenue. Go south on Ridgeland Avenue to Washington (which is approximately 104th Street). Go east on Washington to Oak.