Vehicular Accidents

Accident Reporting

If you are involved in a motor vehicle accident, it is highly recommended that you contact the Police Department immediately. To avoid future problems, it is best that an officer respond to the scene to take a vehicle crash report. In some cases, the police may request for those involved in minor property damage only accidents to come to the station. All parties involved in an accident must be present, at the same time, within 48-hours of an accident to have a report written. The only exception is in the case of a hit and run accident.

You may obtain accident reports by clicking on the following link: