Both the Metra Southwest Service and Pace Route 835 serve the village to downtown Chicago. The train station is located on the west side of Ridgeland, just south of 103rd Street. The bus stops at Birmingham and Ridgeland on the southeast corner. There is also other bus service available at various locations throughout the Village. For route and schedule information, please call 708-836-7000.
The village has both reserved and daily parking available to commuters. Commuter parking in residential areas is prohibited. Anyone interested in obtaining information about parking can call the Village Hall. A detailed list of fees is posted on the Metra Web Site. Reserved permits are sold quarterly. To view a map of the commuter parking areas click here. There are currently permits available in several of the lots. Permit prices start at $45 per quarter.
To reserve a permit, visit chicagoridge.rmcpay.com and sign up for an account by registering with your phone number or email address and follow the subsequent instructions:
- Select the Commuter Parking Permit
- Select which Zone you are applying for the permit
- Enter in your Primary Vehicle Information and Customer Information
- Click Checkout
- Click Submit on the Order Summary
- Once your order has been submitted, the Village will make a decision to approve or decline the permit application. If you are an existing permit holder, then your application will be approved.
- If approved, you will receive an email informing you of the approval.
- Once approved, you will be instructed to complete the online payment for your permit.