Public Works

After Hours Problem Reporting
  • For street light outages, call Village Hall at 708-425-7700.
  • For water taste or odor problems, call the Water Department at

Services & Information

  1. 50/50 Replacement Programs

    Learn about the 50/50 Replacement Program.

  2. Branch Pickup

    Read about branch pickup.

  3. Refuse Pickup

    See the pickup schedule.

  4. Utility Locations

    Call J.U.L.I.E. before you dig.

  5. Water Service

    Obtain information about fees and services.

  6. Stormwater

    Read more information about Stormwater